A few of our favorite marketing campaigns…
2019 was a busy year filled with charitable student debt relief, chicken sandwich fights, WeWork’s bailout, Shopify crushing Black Friday and “ok, boomer”.
HERE ARE OUR FIVE OF OUR FAVORITE MARKETING CAMPAIGNS, RECAPS AND OUTLOOKS FROM 2019
1. How to say “Cannes” was the most popular Brain Candy Kudos of the year. This creative, yet simple, idea captured 4.1K likes on Twitter and proved to be an endearing test for marketing minds everywhere.
2. Spotify Wrapped took December by storm, largely due to the fact the music streaming platform made their branded content extremely shareable. The result? An app download blitz. Take a look at our office’s Wrapped and see if you can guess who our office DJ was…(Hint: It wasn’t Marisa).
3. Aviation Gin made the sweetest lemonade out of Peloton’s lemons by parodying the now-infamous commercial starring the world’s most petrified stationary bike rider. A great lesson for marketers on being agile, seizing opportunities and capitalizing on a viral moment. We’ll drink to that.
4. The 2020 Pantone Color is “Classic Blue”, instilling calmness, confidence, and connection. It’s also a color that is extremely familiar to RG because it represents nearly a dozen brands we work with. And judging by its characteristics, it’s no surprise that that’s the case.
5. This year’s ANA Marketing Word of the Year is Personalization. It snagged the winning title because it’s what customers expect in today’s world of “what about me” and “don’t waste my time”. It also represents the holy grail of marketing—delivering the right message to the right person at the right time. To learn more about the topic, take a look at our recent Brain Candy where we discuss all things marketing personalization.
Subscribe to our newsletter
We value your privacy. We don't spam.