7 Habits of Highly Effective Marketers
Despite higher pressure and shrinking budgets according to the 2017-2018 CMO Spend Survey by Gartner, marketers now have the ability to give brands a level of intimacy and exposure we couldn’t have imagined even a decade ago.
We won’t be able to take advantage of all the resources at our disposal if we don’t stay focused on the end goal; providing customers with memorable experiences that drive successful business outcomes. Here are seven attributes marketing leaders should cultivate to do just that:
1. Maintain clear communication about concrete goals
2. Engage in human-to-human marketing
3. Rigorously track the effectiveness of your strategy
4. Work with the PR team from the outset
5. Focus on reference customers
6. Stop talking about yourself
7. Reward customers for being influencers
Subscribe to our newsletter
We value your privacy. We don't spam.
Chart The Successes Ahead by Looking Back
We put some time into rethinking the traditional performance review structure.More Insights